Honda Twins banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey longdistancerider, was hoping it would be still possible to get a copy of a 1978 cm185t manual please! Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
@ancientdad Hi, I just got a 1980 cm200t running with 4k miles on it. Hasnt been started since 86' at least. Its a beast and runs really well. Does anyone have a shop manual for that? The 185 would probably do I am looking for torque specs for various parts.

thank you,

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
@ancientdad Hi, I just got a 1980 cm200t running with 4k miles on it. Hasnt been started since 86' at least. Its a beast and runs really well. Does anyone have a shop manual for that? The 185 would probably do I am looking for torque specs for various parts.

thank you,
Check your Conversations

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I am also in the same situation as most of you. I have bought honda cm125t and 50% of it is rebuilded. The time for the engine came and I was looking for a manual all over the net. I spotted this forum and decided to ask you if you @ancientdad & @longdistancerider have the service manual for the Honda CM 125T ... If not, it might be helpful any other manual closer to this engine base - 185, 200. Thank you for the assistance. You can check the current state of the bike and all of other that will be rebuilded in the IG profile @black.bandana.builds .. what do you think ?

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Hi all, I am also in the same situation as most of you. I have bought honda cm125t and 50% of it is rebuilded. The time for the engine came and I was looking for a manual all over the net. I spotted this forum and decided to ask you if you @ancientdad & @longdistancerider have the service manual for the Honda CM 125T ... If not, it might be helpful any other manual closer to this engine base - 185, 200. Thank you for the assistance. You can check the current state of the bike and all of other that will be rebuilded in the IG profile @black.bandana.builds .. what do you think ?
Check your Conversations

41 - 60 of 79 Posts