Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there,

This is a life-saver. Thanks for the link! :) Putting together a twinstar today, and was really hoping I wouldn't have to wait for a manual in the mail!

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I just bought a CM400T in excellent condition. This manual will be of great help in the future!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Just downloaded it to my phone, it opens fine. Is a pdf and rather large file so it might take a minute to get it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nigel - that looks very good, and full Honda info too. Is there a link to a similar PDF of a CM250C available? Or even one covering the Rebel 250/Nighthawk? (basically same motor, MC06) I have a Clymer which is quite good and better than my Haynes which has only a few pages devoted to the CM250, but the Honda PDF is streets ahead.
TIA
Pete

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone happen to have the CM185 manual in a better quality? This PDF is great, but the pictures are really compressed and hard to see details. I've seen people post excerpts with better quality, so there's chance it exists.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ditto, I'm in need for a better one too for the CM185. Keep us posted and thanks in advance!!

Does anyone happen to have the CM185 manual in a better quality? This PDF is great, but the pictures are really compressed and hard to see details. I've seen people post excerpts with better quality, so there's chance it exists.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Yasir, how's your bike been running? Haven't seen it for a while. I guess you must be having fun on it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yasir, how's your bike been running? Haven't seen it for a while. I guess you must be having fun on it.
cb350 is running great i ride on weekends. right now am working on cd185 ( cm185) for friend it came to me in very bad condition all parts were open so little bit confused while assembling i will share video soon but have to finish exhuast work i want to make it look like scambler exhuast . here are some pics if you didnt see them

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Looks great, Yasir. Thanks for the pictures.

Reactions: yasir

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 1979 cm185 that i would like to restore. My dad bought it new and it has been in storage for years. I tried to download the shop manual but the file is invalid. Any have abother link or manual they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts