Honda Twins banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I just bought a CM185 and have looked all over for a shop manual. I see there's one floating around here is that still available?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought a '78 CM185, my first bike! Being a smaller girl I thought it would be a nice size for practice, gaining road confidence, and learning some mechanics. Happy to have found this forum as I've already found a tonne of information. I've got a bit of work to do before it's road ready... Any chance I could get a copy of this manual?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Just bought a '78 CM185, my first bike! Being a smaller girl I thought it would be a nice size for practice, gaining road confidence, and learning some mechanics. Happy to have found this forum as I've already found a tonne of information. I've got a bit of work to do before it's road ready... Any chance I could get a copy of this manual?
Welcome to the forum, I hope you get your bike finished and can enjoy riding it this summer. :)

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Check your Conversations

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! I picked up a '78 CM185 last night for my wife and the goal is to turn it into a scrambler. I've searched everywhere for a service manual for it and landed on this thread; would someone like to share it with me please? 😊

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Please start here:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm really hoping this thread is still active as I've been looking all over the place for a manual for my 1979 Honda CM185T. I had the pdf on my old phone which unfortunately died and I am now unable to re-download it from the original link...

If anyone could send it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it! With the whole pandemic going on, I've got a lot more time on my hands and I'm looking to get my cafe racer conversion done :)

Thanks a bunch,
Mike

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Hi, I'm really hoping this thread is still active as I've been looking all over the place for a manual for my 1979 Honda CM185T. I had the pdf on my old phone which unfortunately died and I am now unable to re-download it from the original link...

If anyone could send it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it! With the whole pandemic going on, I've got a lot more time on my hands and I'm looking to get my cafe racer conversion done :)

Thanks a bunch,
Mike
Mike, check your Conversations

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Looking for a copy of a service manual for the 185 twin star if possible.

Friends bike has a bad transmission and I’d like to fix it up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I just purchased a 1979 cm185t that i plan to restore and get running. if anyone who has the link for the manual could send it my way it would be much appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
1979 CM185T
34 Posts
Just picked up a '79 CM185T as my first bike. Could someone here PM me with the service manual? I really appreciate it!

61 - 79 of 79 Posts