Honda Twins banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello, I was looking for this same shop manual for my Twinstar and came across this thread. I see one of the mods is PM'ing the link to members, so I just became a member. Longdistancerider, could you please PM me the shop manual as well? Now that I am registered for the sight I suppose I should start using this place to answer my questions during the build!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I was looking for this same shop manual for my Twinstar and came across this thread. I see one of the mods is PM'ing the link to members, so I just became a member. Longdistancerider, could you please PM me the shop manual as well? Now that I am registered for the sight I suppose I should start using this place to answer my questions during the build!
I am in this exact same boat... Just picked up my first project bike and am starting to tear it apart this week... The provided link works but many of the diagrams are difficult to make out... Longdistancerider, if you would be so kind to share with my as well, I would much appreciate it. I had been looking for a good forum to join for tech info and a community and this looks this a great option :)

Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m looking for the service manual for my 1980 Honda cm200t
If you can send it to me that would be much appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I came across this thread while searching for a shop manual for my 78 CM185T I just acquired. Was excited to see not only that someone was sharing a shop manual, but also to see a community specifically focused on the Honda Twins! So I signed up, and wanted to see if I might also be able to get a copy of the CM185T shop manual. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 79 Posts