Honda Twins banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
That tire (tyre) must have cost him $1499 with that nice "blue wall" option.?
Holy cr*p! $1500!
Obviously, he got popped driving with a suspended license or something and is anticipating his fine at court next week. But don't pay no never-mind to that brake situation, bubba. He has ever-thang covered -- for $1500! Mmmm-Hmmmmmm.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Those bikes have a huge following. I bought a neglected one once to get running and flip. I only rode it on my street to test things but seemed pretty cool. I couldn't believe all the calls I got on it using Craigs list. I sold it too cheap though maybe if these guys get what they are asking.
Don

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Obviously, it's a decimal error..... $15.00 is about right.....

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
J-T said:
Of course if you're into breathing really rarefied air this one will probably actually bring the money. :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1959-Hon ... 3a58f0deea

And for all you Longhorns: ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-Hon ... 2a05a600ac
That first one is museum quality and the second is over priced based on his By-it Now. I don't think the tank is original paint with the black strip but I could be wrong. It would make a nice project bike especially if the top end is in as good a shape as he says but I'd have to do a compression check first. That seat is very rough.

I wish I had time and money for another project since it's only about 40 miles from one of my restaurants.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
MNellis said:
J-T said:
That first one is museum quality and the second is over priced based on his By-it Now. I don't think the tank is original paint with the black strip but I could be wrong. It would make a nice project bike especially if the top end is in as good a shape as he says but I'd have to do a compression check first. That seat is very rough.
To be honest, I think it's been repainted a long time ago - there's something not quite right about that "polynesian" blue, and the stripes for sure aren't right - they might be decals though.

I had two of them, brand new back in The Day.

He may get $2K for it, probably not in this market - it's pretty clean(ish) and original.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I've said it a hundred times...thats a good deal where I live. Paint may not be true but it sure looks clean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts