Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
Re: XL350 on CL

Man!...If I had a way/time/the money... to come get it, I'd jump on that...Probably needs rings, but running and titled!.....

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: XL350 on CL

Steve, all - since it's right in my home town, I'd be happy to pick this up and store it indefinitrly for anyone here.
You could pick it up at your convenience.........

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I am going to be driving home from a trip to Ontario, Canada and will be driving right through the area on my way through Watseka, IL.

I was going to drop Bill a note to see about some coffee and I thought I'd check out the 250 at the same time.

Will you be around a week from Wednesday Bill?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MNellis said:
I am going to be driving home from a trip to Ontario, Canada and will be driving right through the area on my way through Watseka, IL.

I was going to drop Bill a note to see about some coffee and I thought I'd check out the 250 at the same time.

Will you be around a week from Wednesday Bill?

Mike -

It's a 350, a large single, don't see many of them at all, much less at this price.

I'll probably be around (unless I have to hit the road again), but I seriously doubt if the bike will still be here.
I could be wrong though..........

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
Unfortunate lack of funds.... Now if each member would mail me a dollar.....LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts