Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB top triple clamp/fork bridge for a 1975 cl 360k1. i saw one on ebay but missed it and am looking at others but am unsure what other models are compatible. this is my first bike and i spent the last few months fixing her up, this is the last piece i need to get it rolling, PLEASE HELP!

thanks,
craig

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I have a CJ360 parts bike that the upper tree might be compatible? If Steve would be nice enough to tell us, then I'm willing to part with it..

My guess is that the gauge mounts would be the only difference....? If there is any difference.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
I have a CJ360 parts bike that the upper tree might be compatible? If Steve would be nice enough to tell us, then I'm willing to part with it..

My guess is that the gauge mounts would be the only difference....? If there is any difference.

The part # is specific to the CJ360 - that's not to say it won't work though............

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
If the original poster will post a picture of his showing measurements then I'll go check mine as well..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow, thanks for the prompt response guys! i didn't have internet for a couple days there. anyway, this is the fork bridge i have currently. i wasn't sure what measurements you were looking for exactly but, it's 5 1/2" from inside to inside of the two fork holes, and those holes are 1 5/16" in diameter. Hope that helps, let me know if more info is required, it wont take me so long to respond!

thanks again.

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
Yes, it should fit as it's actually from a 73 CB 350 "G" and is identical to the 74 CB 360 top.......Meter bracket holes may be slightly different from the CL version, but it will hold the fork tubes correctly.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks 66sprint. i also found this one which will probably end up cheaper and i think will also work (because it's a "BUY IT NOW" item instead of an auction, and the latter in this case wants $22 for shipping). it says its for a 76 cj360. i know the fork tops for the 75 cj250 and cj360 are the same as my scrambler as i have the manual. can i assume it's the same the next year?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-Hond ... ories#shId

1 - 9 of 9 Posts