Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking of reverting back to original Honda CB turn signals on my CB360. Silly 2009 Krukster86 stripped these off the first iteration of the CB360 (ratty cafe) as purchased from the P.O. and threw them in the trash for some aftermarket lower profile signals. I know that there are some replica ones out there for cheap, but I heard that they are low quality, do not have a weatherseal gasket, and have poor grounding.

I am assuming that 1970's CB350/360/450 signals are all the same? (EDIT: NOPE, I am looking for CB360 turn signals)

Anyway I am interested in a pair of the front dual filament style signals with the appropriate stalks. They will be mounted to the chrome CB450 headlight ears (I have a CB450 front end on my CB360!). Preferably in very good to great condition, some light pitting is OK.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have a couple of originals from my 350 that I saved. Probably not in the condition that you are looking for though. They appeared to be original to the bike when I got it 3-4 years ago, and my bike was a "barn find" so the pitting on the chrome is moderate in most places. I'll have to go through them all as I think I had about 1.5 full sets (5-6 indicators total) last time I checked.

I should have some pics I can upload in about an hour or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that was quick. Found a gently used pair on eBay for not too much $$$. End thread...

Reactions: DieselKrampus
1 - 3 of 3 Posts