Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the float bowl on my late style Keihin carburetor for a CB350. Let me know if you have one to sell, please! Or where I might find one.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Having the exact carb model you need one for would be helpful towards finding one. There should be a stamp on the body somewhere

·
Banned
854 Posts
I would think you could find it on ebay once you figure out the exact one you need.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The model number on the carb body is 722a followed by KC. And the MPN should be 16015286004.
Unfortunately I haven't found one available on ebay or elsewhere.

·
Registered
879 Posts
DSC02881.jpg

Finding ones that are cosmetically nice with little corrosion inside and without a split overflow tube can be tough.

The only carbs on the CB/CL 350's that I'm aware of that use a totally different float bowl are the early carbs stamped 350 like the one shown in the photo.

The next carb variation uses float bowls with a smaller drain screw but these will fit the 3D and 722a carbs.

Pictured is my collection of seconds, the middle left shows a replacement overflow and the middle right show a split tube. One of them also shows a solder repair on a split tube. There is also one shown that has what looks to be hammer marks on it .... unfortunate as it has good internals.

If you are looking for perfect you will have to search out NOS, they used the same float bowl on several different bikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts