Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Define "nice". I have 2 sets (4 pipes total) sitting in my garage unused. I can take photos tonight.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Also looking for a definition on “nice” :D I’ve got a rear fender in the garage that’s a little crusty, but it’s solid and not rusted through anywhere. It came off a 360, but it’s longer than the one that came on mine, so I’m not sure if there was variation. Can also take pics tonight.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also looking for a definition on “nice” :D I’ve got a rear fender in the garage that’s a little crusty, but it’s solid and not rusted through anywhere. It came off a 360, but it’s longer than the one that came on mine, so I’m not sure if there was variation. Can also take pics tonight.
I would say nice would be the chrome is still there and no rust or dents. I'm fine if they need some spit and polish.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Hmmm...I'll have to see if the headers clean up with the coke+aluminum foil trick. Otherwise I am out. All of the headers have at least a bit of rust on them.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'll take a look as well - I don't know that there's a 42 year old fender in existence without some surface rust :D shouldn't be any dings though.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I didn't have the Coke to do the cleaning, but here are the headers. They aren't pristine (like spirograph said, this stuff is 40+ years old!) but they aren't ratty.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Cool. Which set catches your eye?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts