Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it all. If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with please let me know. Thx!

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Wow, what an outrageous price for a rubber knee pad. Have you bought anything from them before? I've looked at various things they have available before and wondered if they're safe, or sketchy...

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
That's quite a collection of rubber parts. Though you can't click on the entry to get a larger picture of them, it appears their price is for a pair as a set - at least you get both for your $100+

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've used quite a few of the Clauss Studio rubber parts. They work quite well. They are a bit shinier than stock, but good quality and fit. The material is a bit stiffer than stock rubber.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for replies. I saw that nospartsnow one and thought the same thing. I just bought main peg rubbers and mudflap from claussstudios. Ima try and repair the one I have and if that fails will buy a set from clauss. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
+1 on the Clauss Studio repro parts. They are excellent quality, and if you have a problem they will replace your part without hassle. I have bought 6-7 different things, including a set of CB450 tank knee pads. Fit perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts