Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wtb 35mm clip ons, priced no more than $50 shipped :) i have a clubman handlebar i am willing to trade towards the clip ons, the clubman bar has been mounted and has 2 small holes drilled in it near the grips, i value the clubman bar trade value at $20

FOUND A SET AND SOLD THE CLUBMANS :D

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Just FYI...Clubmans are $22 to $28 brand new (Cheapy Bikemaster, but new)...Decent clip-ons are about $160 to $200 for alloys, I get $100 for good used ones when I have some... BUT, You can fab/weld up some steel ones within your $50 budget...... Sorry to bust the bubble..... Not trying to be harsh, just realistic....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
66Sprint said:
Just FYI...Clubmans are $22 to $28 brand new (Cheapy Bikemaster, but new)...Decent clip-ons are about $160 to $200 for alloys, I get $100 for good used ones when I have some... BUT, You can fab/weld up some steel ones within your $50 budget...... Sorry to bust the bubble..... Not trying to be harsh, just realistic....
yep, the good clip ons go for high prices, i was thinking maybe someone had bought some cheaper ones from champ or mikes xs or even parts n more and did not like them and wanted to get rid of them :D

not taken as harsh, tis all good :D

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
That could work.... If not, try Dennis Kirk, I think they used to carry inexpensive steel ones for maybe $75/$80 or so (as well as the high-priced spread)...This was some time ago however....I'm getting too old to get into full crouch.... LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
66Sprint said:
That could work.... If not, try Dennis Kirk, I think they used to carry inexpensive steel ones for maybe $75/$80 or so (as well as the high-priced spread)...This was some time ago however....I'm getting too old to get into full crouch.... LOL

i had forgot to check dennis kirk, thanks for the reminder :)

i know i can get a set from partsnmore for $50 shipped, but figured i would see if anyone had any for sale instead :D

im still a whipper snapper :D im 24

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
i had a set of vintage magura's on ebay, and some joker offered me 20 bucks for them :(

they don't realize even the cheap clip-on's aren't that cheap.

They're 37mm though, so this doesn't help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.