Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a nice front fender for a '76 CB360T. I would love to find a NOS one, but I know that's a longshot. I need a rust free and dent free fender if possible, but let me know what you have. From my understanding, one from a '75 will also fit. I will also probably need to have it shipped to Ohio. If you have one and would like to get rid of it, PM me or reply to this post.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Someone posted a link to an ebay item just a couple days ago...was a NOS 360 front fender...

(EDIT)....found it but it sold.... :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 76 500T fender that I would be willing to sell. Not sure if it fits the 360T. Has some minor dings and some pitting. I can send larger pics if you would like to see anything up close.

$45 shipped.

darrin

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is in great condition and is what i'm looking for, but i don't think they're the same. I checked bikebandit part numbers, and the numbers are different. Thank you for posting the pictures though! If I find out that it is the same, I'll be contacting you.

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
I've got 4, one is off an 800 mile bike.
Won't be able to get to them before weekend.
500 has 19" wheel, leaves a big gap to tyre

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you send me some pictures this weekend? I'd be interested in at least one, possibly more if you are willing to part with them. Also let me know what you would like out of each one, and a rough estimate on shipping costs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts