Honda Twins banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Derek I live in Southern NJ about 25 minutes from the city of Philadelphia, I am 21 years old I am a computer Technician at a small computer repair Store. I have lived in NJ my whole life(Unfortunately) and can't wait to escape. My CB360 will hold me over until we finally do get out of here. I look at it as my Pre-Mid-Life crisis.(Getting ready for that 65 mustang when I hit 30...or maybe 2 mustangs...a porsche...a 53 vette...and ofcourse a sick offroad jeep) Anyway, I'm just stopping in to say hi and to let you know I am a newbie thru and thru and I will be trolling these forums and asking a bunch of questions and maybe you will see me one day riding my good ol cb360 down your street and say HEY! there goes wooley(That SOB). My project thread is already started and my hopes to have this baby ready to ride by september seem to be shaping up mighty fast.

I am a first time rider with a serious attitude towards not dying anytime soon...so hopefully that will be enough to get me through my break in period of the first couple years of riding a 300+ lbs machine with nothing between me and the rode but 2 tires and a really hot engine(Luckily I already checked and yes, you can burn yourself Pretty easy on them Sonsabitches) Hopefully you guys enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy yours and even though my Terms or lack their of may seem frustrating at times I do presume some Newbie in years to come will say I like the way this guy talks, because that's exactly what I called a float(A U shaped thingy holding up 2 other boat shaped thingys that seem to be connected to this whatcha-muh-callit) I promise in time just as I Speak fluent geek speak I will be crazy in love with the language of a gear head/Grease monkey/Whatever they call us nowadays.

Ty in advance...for having me on the forums
-Wooley

P.S. Punctuation, Message Usage and Grammar (M.U.G.) Will happen occasionally...Don't be frightened...even if you have to read my sentences about 4 times before you have any idea wtf im talking about.(I do it too, no lie)

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Wecome wooley! Yet another 360 in the house! Dont take no guff from no old farts re: the "faults and shortcomings" of these bikes. I could think of bigger lemons in the biking kingdom. Patience and web trawling for parts and asking questions no matter how dumb, will be key to making your 360 a worthy classic. Good luck :D

Lee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.