Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m struggling a bit with finding the right routing for my wire harness on my CB360. I got a original harness, original electrical parts, except the rectifier (but with ‘original’ connector). I guess the big bundle of wires under the tank has to be on the left side of the frame. Further to the back it runs over the carbs and to the right of the battery frame. The cables and connections for the neutral switch and the rectifier run between the tight space between the frame (right behind the tank mount) and the battery frame. The cable and connector for the voltage regulator run behind the battery frame.

So, this is how I guess the wiring harness has to be mounted. Can someone correct me if I’m wrong? Hope my pictures clarify a bit, but I will try to get some better pictures. If someone can post pictures of the routing of their wiring harmess, it would be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on my 360, the red circled area bends around the fuel tank rubber (yellow circle) using one of these....

see this... View attachment 281268
Thanks for the explanation! Think I got that bracket laying in a box somewhere, the pdf gives a good shot of the routing under the tank. Looks like an interesting manual, you know where I can find the whole manual? Maybe it shows the routing under the seat as well..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts