Honda Twins banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is going on here? It has been months! This is utterly ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Simply put, this forum is owned by a company that produces income by showing us targetted advertising. They own and maintain a large number of forums on many subjects and not just vintage motorcycles.

There are old motorcycles in the banner, all of the members are still here, and all of the archival threads and postings have been retained, that's enough for them to call it a successful transition.

Personally I'd much rather ignore an incorrect banner photo than have to find and adjust to a different forum.

·
Super Moderator
22,769 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
personally i'd love to have one of those 750 twins. anybody know where to get one? :)

Actually I take that back. Just bought a 803cc twin, but its not a Honda. Now, come on warm weather.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Those look to me like twins in the banner.

·
Sensei
26,360 Posts
7:06 AM Tuesday 2/11.....I still show the 250 and two 750/4's......Maybe you have to clear your cache....

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
7:06 AM Tuesday 2/11.....I still show the 250 and two 750/4's......Maybe you have to clear your cache....
That may be it, I think I saw the new banner when I was on my Mac but now I'm back on Windows and still see the old one. Will clear the cache when I'm back on that one to see.

·
Super Moderator
10,316 Posts
Yeeeehaaaawww...

things ALMOST feel normal now

Until I look at my signature and realize I can't add another link or line to it
Or until I go to look for a specific member and realize we still don't have the correct, sortable member list

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nice banner, but that doggone inline advertising got me again! o_O:LOL::LOL:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts