Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've seen this someplace, but I'm looking for a vendor that is reliable on rebuilding top ends. I know I've seen this someplace, wasn't sure if it was at this forum.

·
Registered
169 Posts
When you say Top End are you referring to the head, or a complete top end rebuild that required the whole engine?

In either case I highly recommend Ray Bennett at Bennett Motor Sales, Cooperstown NY. He has done several engines for me.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is someone that will rebuild the top end, valve guides etc, also do the cylinders, rebore to round etc for reasonable prices. I thought I had them bookmarked, but I was wrong.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just found it....Bore Tech...but they closing as of Dec. 17.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Millenium Technologies just did a great job Over-boring my CB350 engine. Their sales team is very knowledgable and overall the process is very painless.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I am having some engine work being done this week. Measure the cylinder + pistons, new rings and a glaze. I found them local by posting adds in craigs / kijiji what ever your local online thing is. Got a few responses pointing me to this guy who seems great if anyone needs someone in Ontario Canada. R.A.M. Cylinder Head and Machine| Engine Shop Niagara Falls | Home He used to run a big shop but now just does little jobs, seems very nice.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
TOOLS just completed valve/head work and a bore for me, reasonably priced, looks great, and quick turn around. I am currently waiting on gaskets and a timing chain to reassemble.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts