Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who knows the most about The 745A carbs.

I have looked everywhere on the correct location for the jets under the Diaphragm #150 #50 #85 yeah i unscrewed them to clean and now well need help really bad Guys.Thxs Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thxs Doode for reply,it's for a 74 CB360.there the jets on top of carbs just under the Diaphragm. tiny jets #150 #50 #85 hope this helps

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Im not clear why you're asking about them.

What is it you are trying to do, or would like to do, or regret having done. Pls try and be clear with your response.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Are you confused on where they go? They each should only properly fit into one location.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry about not being clear,I'll try again I pulled the carbs off and took out all the Jets if you lookat my photo's you will see both carbs were filthy.so after cleaning everything i started putting togather.When i got to the top of the carbs where there are 3 hole that hold jets i forgot to write down where each one goes.on my carbs they Jets screw in not pressed in carb # is 745A i hope this helps explane my dilemma.Thxs Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Jhunt90 Yeah i took them apart and didn't write down where they go. on my carbs #745A these jets screw in are't pressed in. so i'm lost on which Jet goes in what hole.Thxs for your help

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
doode Thanks so much for your help but thats for the bottom i needed the top but it's cool Irene gave it to me.Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks so much Irene i have been trying to find this out all day now i can get them back on the bike.Thxs Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yeah it's all good

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Glad to help, I have had so much help and support from forum members. Don't forget to post some photos, we love to see everyone's progress and bikes of course.

Reactions: 8Ball

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Irene,again thank you for your help,I just set up my albums with lots of photo's please take a look.I haven't check on how to move photo's to the threads i'm posting but i'm sure i'll get it.You have a wonderful day i'm sure we will talk again.I'm still haveing problems with the bike running i will be posting a new thread explaning what's happening with the bike.Mike

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Hi Mike,
As you are typing your reply there are logos above the one with a frame and tree in it is insert image. If you click on that and you can either select a photo from your computer or URL to upload. Not sure where your album is but will have a look for it.

You can do a project log for your bike and then just post whatever questions you need as problems arise. That is what I do and then I can find it all easily instead of having multiple threads I can't keep track of.
Irene

Reactions: 8Ball

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's great advise I love it.I will get on with that right away that help's me a great deal thank you Irene.Mike 74cb360G 002.JPG

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Perfect that's great.Thanks for picture points out the location no guessing.Thxs Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts