Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1973 CB350G
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im hoping to finish up my bike to ride this season, any help I can get..let me pick your brains please! I have a green 1973 CB350G Super Sport. My names Betsy, thank you!

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
I have a ‘73 CB350G I’ve been slowly working on to eventually sell. Haven’t had any time since the fall to work on it though. Any of the 350 knowledge base would apply to the G model though since the main difference was the front disc brake. Just do a google search for whatever issues you have and include Hondatwins as a keyword and then if you can’t find an answer to your question post in the appropriate 350 section.
If you really want to check out a 350G thread then you can go here:
https://www.hondatwins.net/forums/1...anadian-noob-build-gotta-start-somewhere.html
This was an extensive thread from a few years ago with some entertaining videos. I don’t know whatever happened to this guy once he spent all the time on his project though.

·
Registered
148 Posts
350g owner here. Only real differences are that awful front brake, grab bar and seat shape.
Keep that disc brake in tip top shape though.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
350's are 350's pretty much all models all years.
The differences are very small and 95%+ of the parts will swap from one to another.
Same for adjustments etc.

What do you need help with?

PS: Post lots of pic's we all love pic's of the bikes and whatever you have questions about.

·
Registered
1973 CB350G
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Upside down pics ugh

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts