Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a disassembled CB350 that I am now putting back on the road. I have a few wiring questions:

1.Do you stuff the nexus of wires from the main wiring loom, tach, speedo, and handlebars into the headlight hole or just keep them loose behond the headlight?
2.There's what looks like a wire clamp on the lower left fork clamp. Does the main wiring loom secured there (if not what is)?
3. How is the main wiring loom secured where it runs over the engine/under the fuel tank?

Thanks. It's been a great project, but I'm stuck on there few things. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
just shove all the wires into the headlight case, its there to protect the connections from rust, and the risk that they might detatch. The wiring harness runs along the left side of the upper part of the frame underneath the gas tank. Hope this helps, if you want i can make a video and post it on youtube of the way my harness is attatched, there should be some picks around on this website that show cb350's without the gas tanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It was really the headlight thing. It seemed like the place but I have a lot of wires.

·
Registered
209 Posts
smbevma said:
I purchased a disassembled CB350 that I am now putting back on the road. I have a few wiring questions:

1.Do you stuff the nexus of wires from the main wiring loom, tach, speedo, and handlebars into the headlight hole or just keep them loose behond the headlight?
2.There's what looks like a wire clamp on the lower left fork clamp. Does the main wiring loom secured there (if not what is)?
3. How is the main wiring loom secured where it runs over the engine/under the fuel tank?

Thanks. It's been a great project, but I'm stuck on there few things. Any help would be appreciated.
As for question number 1 : "bikercc" is on the money
question number 2 :Answer: the wire loom on the left side is to hold your
brake cable from moving
question number 3: the main harness is secured by zip ties ( babbitsonline.com under cb350k4 wireharness item #25

I've posted a full CB350 manual on this site as well. Go to : upper left corner "OEM parts" http://www.babbittsonline.com/pages/home/default.aspx for specific fische part breakdown. hope this helps ya !! I'm also rebuilding a 72' CB350 so I'm finding out new stuff as I go along as well. Good Luck !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts