Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some time to take some measurements of the rear of my bike this afternoon, because I'd like to have a rear rack / grab bar made (I don't think I can find something like this stock but maybe I haven't looked hard enough). So I turned my measurements into a simple solid model to the best of my abilities to come up with a simple design. Does anyone know of a shop that could make something like this (hopefully without charging an arm and a leg)? Using mostly tubing, whatever is the most common for these things...

Capture.jpg

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
That or find yourself a welder and make one to your own requirements. It's not that difficult to do if you know how to weld.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah no I know this one, that's not really what I want, plus I've made some changes to the rear fender (it involves a CB750 :p) so I'm pretty sure it won't fit anyway.

That or find yourself a welder and make one to your own requirements. It's not that difficult to do if you know how to weld.
I don't unfortunately, wish I did. And I don't really have a use for a welder the rest of the time, so that'd be a purchase that would drive the price of the rack way up, and it would probably look like utter crap after I'm done :-D...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts