Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the love of God can anyone tell me where to buy the oring that sits between the intake runner to the engine block for a cb200t? I searched for hours and went to 3 stores and NOTHING fits. I'm guess it's an odd size or something. The internet comes up with nothing. This is the last thing I need to out my cb200t back together. Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That explains why the previous owner used liquid gasket on both sides of that intake spacer. I do have an oring for the carb to spacer side...do you recommend just using a paper gasket on both ends?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Google this PN 91301-MG2-791 you can take your pick of sellers.

Got it. I meausred it out to be 33OD which is why I didn't those would fit. But I might try the paper gasket way first like someone else has mentioned since I already have the material on me. Thanks mate!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Got it. I meausred it out to be 33OD which is why I didn't those would fit. But I might try the paper gasket way first like someone else has mentioned since I already have the material on me. Thanks mate!
For paper gaskets just check the intake face is flat first, if it isn't dress it with a bit of wet and dry on a sheet of glass

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For paper gaskets just check the intake face is flat first, if it isn't dress it with a bit of wet and dry on a sheet of glass

Got it. I got some hondabond that I would use a thin layer of as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts