Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on a tight budget here. Yes high quality is high price. I'm trying to locate 35mm (7/8)clip-ons at the lowest cost.
I have a pdf file that lists all the bikes that have 35mm forks (ohio cafe racers.com) and so I wondering if anyone has had luck finding them used off other suitable bikes.

Any help or direction would be great. Searching the site was unfruitful.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
scout4924 said:
I'm on a tight budget here. Yes high quality is high price. I'm trying to locate 35mm (7/8)clip-ons at the lowest cost.
I have a pdf file that lists all the bikes that have 35mm forks (ohio cafe racers.com) and so I wondering if anyone has had luck finding them used off other suitable bikes.

Any help or direction would be great. Searching the site was unfruitful.
What's a hight price? it's hard to help if you don't give us a starting figure ;)

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
I just get some appropriate sized steel tubing, slot it, add tabs and weld some old handlebar ends on it.........These are for my Sprint, so are 29mm, and fairly straight, but angles are just as easy.......

·
Registered
785 Posts
I wish I could help with the clip ons I have and don't want that are 35.86mm fully clamped but, they are too big for your needs. I just measured them.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Ray, a "wrap" of rubber (inner tube works well) will add enough thickness and a little "cushion" to allow use on the 34.95mm : 450, 500/4 and 750 forks..... :D :D :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
So a total of $25.00 gets the clip ons shipped to your US address.
My mailing address is
Ray Fitzpatrick
4343 St Clair Ave
Studio City, Ca 91604
No paypal on such a small amount, cash, check or money order only.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts