Honda Twins banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi crazypj, I haven't heard from you about the vacuum port adaptors, I'm not too computer literate. Maybe I missed it.
Thanks Dave L

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Yep, just I sent message.
I have 2 left (one pair)
Part of the 500 lot CMC ordered but never collected after the first 200 were delivered. (maybe 300, I forget but it was a pretty heavy package for such small parts)
Not sure how many hundreds of sets Branden had in total over a few years, an awful lot of them though.
Luckily I was making batches so wasn't out much but it's taken few years to move all of them.
I'll go back making them to order, I think CB360 market may be close to saturated after 10+ years :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2 left (one pair)
Part of the 500 lot CMC ordered but never collected after the first 200 were delivered. (maybe 300, I forget but it was a pretty heavy package for such small parts)
Not sure how many hundreds of sets Branden had in total over a few years, an awful lot of them though.
Luckily I was making batches so I wasn't out much but it's taken few years to move all of them.
I'll go back making them order, I think the CB360 market may be close to saturated after 10+ years :D
I have 2 left (one pair)
Luckily I was making batches so wasn't out much but it's taken few years to move all of them.
I'll go back making them to order, I think CB360 market may be close to saturated after 10+ years :D
My address is 1212 S. Belmont Ave
Arlington Heights Illinois 60005
If I can get your pay pal info I can pay you.
Thank you
Dave Lundquist
[email protected]

21 - 28 of 28 Posts