Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need float needle and seat assembly, one float pin, and 2 float bowl gaskets. Where is the best place online to find new ones of the listed? Bike Bandit doesnt have anything for me OEM. Please help, thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. I searched to no success on the parts I need. I'm going to try a dealership. Unfortunately I hate to order parts by phone because it's so easy for Miami people to not understand what the hell anyone is ordering. It happens all the time here, and there is really just a hope that you get what you actually order. This is why I'm scouring to find the parts online.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sirius Consolidated Inc has everything you could need in ample supply. Jets kits, rebuild kits, new floats, individual jets. Their customer service kicks the crap outta bike-bandit and cms.

http://www.siriusconinc.com/search_...part=1&partno=&x=46&y=4&search=search&start=0

EDIT: For your float pin, i would probably go through my drill bits till i got one equal size with a long enough smooth part and cutoff the drilling part. Or you could email Sirius and see if they can provide a replacement, can't say enough good things about those folks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, i got what I needed. And yes, the pin will just be a drill bit!

·
Registered
89 Posts
If I remember correctly, I checked in the past and was unable to find a source for new floats. However, I just Emailed Serius Con. I'll let you all know what they come back with. And if Boogies' been talking with the girl on the "Contact" page at Sirus, no wonder he's so impressed with them...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Glad you were able to find what you were looking for :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts