Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble finding single parts for carburetors. We don't actually have a Honda dealer near here otherwise I'd go in and try to find a part number.

I'm wanting to replace both seats and needle valves on my 1972 CB350 carburetors. The needles are worn with grooves on them and I'm taking on fuel in the bowls even though the floats are good.

I don't want Keyster rebuild kits. I just need the seat and needles. Does anyone sell just those?

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
luketrash said:
I'm having trouble finding single parts for carburetors. We don't actually have a Honda dealer near here otherwise I'd go in and try to find a part number.

I'm wanting to replace both seats and needle valves on my 1972 CB350 carburetors. The needles are worn with grooves on them and I'm taking on fuel in the bowls even though the floats are good.

I don't want Keyster rebuild kits. I just need the seat and needles. Does anyone sell just those?
Try here.

https://www.carbkitscapital.com/motorcy ... make=Honda

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
luketrash said:
Hmm.. I cant get a transaction through on that site. It wont take my credit card info and they don't have a phone number to call. I emailed them and will see if they get back to me.
My paypal went right through. Starting to worry....a little. Let me know if they respond.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your transaction would have been denied as your billing address did not match the address on file with your credit card provider.

Please try correcting this, or alternatively paying with Paypal.

Thanks
CKC

I think they are pretty averse to giving out any sort of phone number for whatever reason, but somebody is watching. I will try using paypal since that's more secure anyway.

edit: PayPal went through OK.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Parts came today. About on schedule.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My carb float valves showed up in the mail Saturday. They were packed well. The only downside is that they're made by Keyster rather than Honda OEM.

We shall see how they work. The spring loaded plungers in the needles are much stronger than the original ones I have in there.

·
Premium Member
7,864 Posts
Here's the OEM Honda part number...16011-287-004
I just paid $18 a piece for two of these from Honda. they are still available new from the dealer.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
luketrash said:
My carb float valves showed up in the mail Saturday. They were packed well. The only downside is that they're made by Keyster rather than Honda OEM.

We shall see how they work. The spring loaded plungers in the needles are much stronger than the original ones I have in there.
I put mine in on Saturday and they are working fine. After installing, I tested with gas flow on and no float bowl installed. They shut the gas flow completely when I manually moved the float.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts