Honda Twins banner

What year CB450?

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  carlf 
#1 ·
Trying to help a friend establish what year his "shed find" CB450 is. Vin is CB4501011643.
Also has a 305 Super Hawk with VIN CB771025972.

Trying to find titles for them before I start working on them. They belong to his son-in-law's dad. The dad passed away years ago and not sure of the process to get duplicate titles for them, they were last tagged in Mass a long time ago.

carl

#2 ·
#3 ·
These sound like very interesting projects. Do you have some pictures?

#4 ·
Thanks for the help. Hard to take any decent pictures as the bikes are in a shed with tons of stuff all around them. They look very complete but have a lot of rust. The deal is I get the 450 running and I assume streetable and then I get the 305. I warned my buddy there is no sense in spending any money on the bikes until we have a title as otherwise they may just be parts bikes. My buddy just has to lean on his son-in-law to go the distance to get, probably, replacement titles.

#6 ·
Carl,
This site doesn't support drag and drop. The icon for uploading is the little picture of a tree just to the left of the film strip. JPEG works best and I resize the image to 1200 wide pixels before uploading. This is a good internet size and doesn't over burden the HondaTwins server any more than possible.

#8 · (Edited)
If you look at the line above the reply box, there is a series of symbols (icons); from the right is a speech bubble, then the film strip, then the insert image Jim noted is a tiny picture of a tree. If you click on that, it will open a dialog, so you can browse your computer, or the internet URL, and select an image. If that image is really large, there will be problems, which is why he recommends first shrinking them to less than his recommended size.
Here's a small one:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.