Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how I'm hoping for my bike to turn out. Not the best rendering in the world but it has the essential elements of my project...

I call it 'Saga Bomu' or 'Custom Bomb'. Lemme know what you think.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Just say NO! to burlap headers! :D :roll:

Find something ELSE to do with those pipes. All the hard work and custom effort is just WASTED by going the easy route of wrapping up otherwise cruddy pipes.

Otherwise, it looks like it'll be nice.

Keep us updated as you go.

Kirk

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
The sidecover looks like it has a baby face with a ribbon in its hair..

I like my rendering better.. ;) :lol:

[attachment=0:3t634dm0]90354950.jpg[/attachment:3t634dm0]

GB :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
I personally like header wrap, would look good. With the exception of the bars (just a personal preference to lower bars), I like the mockup, especially if you can get the flames going like GB has done up :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
I like it. The white seat, and grips look really good, but I'm with Kirkin on the burlap headers, they have too much of a home made look unless it's on a well done bobber, and IMHO don't go with the more classic style your trying to achieve.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha! baby's face! it kinda does look that way now that I think about it. I wanted it to not be a bobber and not a cafe racer, not that I dislike those styles. I like the header wrap on bobbers but I don't think it's as clean of a look as I want, any ideas on the exhaust?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts