Honda Twins banner
241 - 260 of 1490 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I prefer the Superman and Clark Kent analogy. You may see one or the other, but you'll never see both together...ha ha

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Oh, I forgot to say that while I had the exhaust and side covers off the CL350, I installed the NOS air cleaners I had previously bought from David Silver Spares.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Decided it would be nice to know if battery is being charged so bought a cheap digital voltmeter from China. Made dog-leg bracket, spot of glue + waterproofing film. Easiest place to get switched battery connection is the horn, no need to dismantle anything.
14 and more volts tell me that charging is OK. Voltages with engine stopped and headlamp on or off gives an idea of battery condition.

meter.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
^^^^^^ Looks like the same one I bought. I'll add a plug on mine to move from bike to bike and plug into the charger pigtail.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Sorry, but I cheated on her... took out a Ninja and a Victory for a ride. (shhhh...don't tell her, I'm 650 miles away from her right now)

Reactions: HondaCB200Lady

·
Registered
132 Posts
For the 350...New chain, front sprocket, rear sprocket, all stock size. Had to adjust the rear brake linkage arm to get everything to fit without dragging the brakes, but I think I'm good. Charging the battery and then see how she runs!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Still chasing the misfire, today tore down and added new points and condenser, checked coil.

It's all about the journey not the destination right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,537 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Today I adjusted, caned and lubricated the chain, adjusted the frontbrake lever, and backbrake. Changed sparkplugs and checked airpressure front and rear. Other than that, I use the bike to work every day, good way to start a new day :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Left her in the garage while I worked all weekend but that's ok because I had to remove the exhaust to work on the clutch and carbs. Waiting on gaskets and O-rings.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Rode them, always riding them. I love reliable bikes.

Reactions: papinbrew

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Lube and adjust rear chain.
Switch coil and CDI box back to proper side. ( Were on wrong sides since I got it)
Change oil and filter.
Replace broken choke cable with another cable I repaired.
Ride.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Brought the bike with us for first part of summerholiday, to our cabin in Kongsvinger, close to the Sweedish border. Been exploring old narrow roads in the area, until a puncture of the backwheel today. Tire kind of old, so going to get a new one tomorrow. Good oportunity to clean the chain etc...

241 - 260 of 1490 Posts