Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Excited to join this group having read so many different threads on builds and helpful discussion with our bikes.

This is my first venture into motorcycles and will need lots of help from the collective group. I have been around cars my entire life and have some wrenching experience. I spend my time working in Tech, DIY projects around the house, and working on bicycles.

I recently acquired a 1973 Honda CB350 K4, believe it is a '72 based on VIN. Already started tinkering with it and the bike starts and runs without issues. Looks like previous owner took care of it and I already have plans for inspection and tune-up to help me learn about the various systems. I love the classic look of these bikes so will be preserving it mostly as is. Will be doing a resto-mod to upgrade electrical and controls to better suit my fit.

I look at the bike almost everyday. Can you all tell I'm excited!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey

That's cool! I recently joined too. I just picked up a 1971 cb175 k4 and unfortunately, it has some engine issues that will require a top end rebuild. Its all original and complete though, which is why I picked it up. I originally thought it needed some carb syncing but I was wrong... good luck with your new bike... you will learn alot here!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts