Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to Honda Twins.Net

This website was started as a continuation of the hard work and dedication of Mike and Mark from HondaTwins.com, which had spawned out from www.SOHC4.com in the other bikes section.

Please continue to enjoy the forum, and share your stories, and pictures, as we'd love to see and hear about your honda twin.

Also, regarding Mark ...

bill440cars said:
Guys, there is a way to offer donations to Mark's cause, if that is what you want to do. Paul (paulages on SOHC4) has set up a Paypal account that is STRICTLY for Mark and I can Guarantee that it is ONLY for that! ;) It is Paul's own email but I assure you that the money will get to Mark's Mom to use for him. ;)

[email protected]

I would have put it on here as a link, but couldn't make it work.

If any one can do whatever as a donation, I know Mark and his family would appreciate it. And if you can only offer moral support, they need plenty of that too. ;)

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
JeyLux, Thank-you for your hard work and speed in getting this "sister-site" up and running...... I have a feeling that we will be posting on both for awhile, but eventually the entire group will come aboard here..... My question is: is it possible to "copy and paste" to transfer entire topics over (including pictures) or shall we have to start completely fresh?.... I'm sure this question is on many minds.....Thanks again, Steve

(I didn't want to try until I'm sure there will be no problems or "conflicts" in the programming.)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
surely you can copy and paste, but it will have to be done per user.

I don't have access to the original database, and i don't necessarily want to copy everyone's posts for them by hand...

Feel free to copy what you feel should be?

If i find a better way, i'll do it.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Jason, The ENTIRE "page" can be copied by anyone, but it will transfer with the "buttons" , Hondatwins,com header , etc.... Not sure if the "active?" extra buttons would cause a conflict, so I did NOT proceed.... I had to go to "edit" to bring up my own posts to copy for transfer, but it worked out well....Steve......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts