Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an 82 CB450SC Nighthawk that I might part with if you're interested. I'm in Grants Pass Oregon. I have all of the original parts including the front faring (I just took a bunch of stuff off to see what I wanted to do with it, apparently what I wanted to do with it was put it in storage :) until I get further on old and new SL projects).
IMG954254.jpg

IMG954257 (1).jpg

IMG954284 (5).jpg

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have an 82 CB450SC Nighthawk that I might part with if you're interested. I'm in Grants Pass Oregon. I have all of the original parts including the front faring (I just took a bunch of stuff off to see what I wanted to do with it, apparently what I wanted to do with it was put it in storage :) until I get further on old and new SL projects).
View attachment 280286

View attachment 280288

View attachment 280290
I think it is a sickness, there has got to be a scientific name for the inability to walk by a bike that appears to be a good deal. Bybikitus? Maybe we should start a support group that helps us break the habit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think it is a sickness, there has got to be a scientific name for the inability to walk by a bike that appears to be a good deal. Bybikitus? Maybe we should start a support group that helps us break the habit.
Ha! That's so spot on! Honda Twins has become my support group and my Fiance is on board with my hobby (quickly becoming a passion), she's a rare wonderful supportive woman. The knowledge on here is mind boggling.... Half the fun if not more is having this site to use along with a bike, or 2 or 3 lol..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts