Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the connecting rods that connect the crankshaft to the pistons. Mine are out of spec :( I'm not sure exactly which models interchange, I've got to do some more research on it but if you've got something let me know.

The only one on ebay is $120 for NOS, yikes. product number: 13201-287-310

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
It's a one-piece crank, that's why it's that much money... crank and rods are pressed together, sold as a unit. May not actually be NOS on eBay, the term is being misused a lot lately. Post the link so we can look at it

·
Registered
195 Posts
i have almost a whole CL350 engine I'm taking apart now, I think it's a '72. I'm using the cylinders and transmission, but the rest of it is up for grabs (cheap for HT members!). Would you like the crank assembly with rods?

Reactions: clofan

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I'm looking for the connecting rods that connect the crankshaft to the pistons. Mine are out of spec :( I'm not sure exactly which models interchange, I've got to do some more research on it but if you've got something let me know.

The only one on ebay is $120 for NOS, yikes. product number: 13201-287-310
i have almost a whole CL350 engine I'm taking apart now, I think it's a '72. I'm using the cylinders and transmission, but the rest of it is up for grabs (cheap for HT members!). Would you like the crank assembly with rods?
clofan, you'd be crazy not to take Pops up on that offer

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have one from a 71 CL350. I'm in NJ, asking $45. PM me if you're interested.

Reactions: clofan
1 - 11 of 11 Posts