Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to add one more to my herd. If anyone has or knows of a Honda CL77 that has decent bones and can be brought back please contact me. At 70 years of age I would like to do one more for me and in my youth the 305 Scrambler was the bike to have. Some of the best lines on a motorcycle ever. I am located in the Virginia and would really prefer something within a day or two drive....

George

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Think I have one, hopefully will be picking it up on Friday, March 2nd. Sometimes things just fall into place.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good for you... now the real fun begins (unless you bought one already restored!)
I still have to eat, pay a couple of bills, and buy an occasional soft ice cream cone, that pretty well takes care of the retirement check, so the answer is no. It is rough as a cob but most of the original parts are there, I am the 3rd documented owner, and it has 8 thousand miles on the clock. Good bones, but it is going to take a lot of lipstick for this little piggy.....If all goes well I will post pictures this weekend after driving about 1400 miles total to bring it home.....

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Well, can't beat being the 3rd owner. That should help when it comes to the usual unwanted discoveries of poor maintenance and repairs on the average used bike. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts