Honda Twins banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a CB350 before the styling changed in '71. Been seeing the scramblers but not the CBs.
Any color. I am fixated and cursed.
(one on CL in Seattle but the person will not get back to me after multiple tries. one in Phoenix that won't sell over the phone. A couple on ebay but not what I'm looking for.)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I see one was posted in the classifieds section in the last few weeks. 69 CB350. No affiliation.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for those leads everyone. Still looking so hit me up if you hear/see any around.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*wow* thanks. I just sent him a Thanksgiving text. JamesPal or doctorruckus, do you have a local motorcycle shipper that you recommend?

·
Registered
146 Posts
*wow* thanks. I just sent him a Thanksgiving text. JamesPal or doctorruckus, do you have a local motorcycle shipper that you recommend?
Sorry I don't. I just rent the $20 uhaul trailer and turn it into a weekend trip when I need something.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha. ok. Unfortunately I don't have the time to go there. That would be fun.
I've negotiated him to do $700 and the shipping maybe around $300-$400. I think I might spring for this.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might be able to negotiate him down to $600 and I got a quote back from HaulBikes for $549. Think I should still jump on this? I do like the '68,'69 K0s and K1s.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I might be able to negotiate him down to $600 and I got a quote back from HaulBikes for $549. Think I should still jump on this? I do like the '68,'69 K0s and K1s.
Honestly a bit steep for a non-running bike. I would probably invest no more than $650-700.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah....as much as I want one, my gut feeling is telling me no because of shipping costs. Maybe I'll maintain patience and wait for the one that's for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts