Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted- CB 360 wiring loom. The bike is a a UK model 1976 G5. Not sure if other models are the same.
Would prefer to buy in UK but will pay shipping from US if necessary. Don't need all of the loom so let me know what you have anyway.
Thanks Paul

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have one off a UK 1975 CB250G5 (same loom) .. I bought it from a member on another Honda forum for 25 GBP plus post but I have sold the bike now and never fitted it, so therefore surplus to requirements. It's unmolested and includes the fuse box. If you are interested you can have it for what it 'owes' me i.e £25 plus post (bike had done 15k it came off).

Part no. is 32100-369-000 BTW

Link to Part Manual I had scanned here in my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvcm4kgrcyntkp0/Parts List CB250 CB360 G5.pdf?dl=0

Best Ash

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one off a UK 1975 CB250G5 (same loom) .. I bought it from a member on another Honda forum for 25 GBP plus post but I have sold the bike now and never fitted it, so therefore surplus to requirements. It's unmolested and includes the fuse box. If you are interested you can have it for what it 'owes' me i.e £25 plus post (bike had done 15k it came off).

Part no. is 32100-369-000 BTW

Link to Part Manual I had scanned here in my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvcm4kgrcyntkp0/Parts List CB250 CB360 G5.pdf?dl=0

Best Ash
That sound great . Can you email me a pic if poss. [email protected].
Cheers Paul

·
Registered
521 Posts
It's at my storage place Paul. I will photo it over the next day or so when I go there. I think postage to IOM from here is the same as mainland Uk so postage 2nd class will be about £2.90

Cheers .. Ash

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's at my storage place Paul. I will photo it over the next day or so when I go there. I think postage to IOM from here is the same as mainland Uk so postage 2nd class will be about £2.90

Cheers .. Ash
No problem.Ash. . I'll wait here from you
Cheers ..Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts