Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 73 or 74 complete lower end engine with crank, push rods, transmission etc. with low mileage if possible. I am in central Virginia and would like to find one close if possible. Thanks

·
Registered
483 Posts
I need a 73 or 74 complete lower end engine with crank, push rods, transmission etc. with low mileage if possible. I am in central Virginia and would like to find one close if possible. Thanks
I have 3 to choose from. Not sure what shape they are in since I haven't started them, but everything should be there. Are you looking for a bottom end to just bolt on or would you be doing a rebuild?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
483 Posts
I could be freighted. Are you in the US? All the engines I have came off bikes with less than 15,000 miles on the odometer. But like I said, I havent started them or rode with them since they had top end issues or we're missing parts.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine was titled a 74 because it was sold in 74 I was not thinking when I put 74 in the post.

I have bought a 72 and a 73 parts bikes this past weekend and both are in pretty good shape. One runs good and the other doesn't but will with a little work. I am pretty sure the 73 with 5,000 mi has a good engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts