Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find a stock front end for my '73 CB350. I just picked it up yesterday and unfortunately it has a chopper front end which isn't my style but it was only $200 for the whole thing. If anyone has anything or any suggestions as to where I would find something, please let me know. I am located in Holland, MI but willing to pay for shipping for the right deal. Below is a photo of said wanna be chopper. Also willing to sell / trade the chopper front end if anyone is wanting it :cool:. Also looking for little misc. items including shifter, rear brake pedal, re-wiring kit, chain, brake/clutch/throttle cable if anyone has some good condition extras laying around. Let me know!

Thanks in advance,

John

·
Registered
123 Posts
hello My name is Dan
I got a honda CB350 parts bike with the parts you need. I'm located just north of muskegon Mi. Got lots of other parts for it also. E-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice bike, welcome to the forum....but how do you top up the master cylinder reservoir on those handlebars?

Reactions: texmish
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.