Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure about the rest of you all, but this is always one of my favorite times of the year. Here in the northern hemisphere, winter is just around the corner, and so my thoughts start drifting to winter projects in the shop.

When working on a vintage motorcycle or automobile, make sure you have the best parts possible. Electrical connectors and terminals are not something you want to have to worry about when you're 30 miles from home.

Come check out our large selection of high-quality electrical and wiring supplies at Vintage Connections - Motorcycle Terminals and Connectors - Vintage Connections

46900432_10156980688690159_3968877886940643328_o.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Too late, I already have two kits from them for my older and younger bikes. I was even able to use a kit on my wife's scooter to add in a brake flasher without cutting any wires. :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sorry. Already buy a bunch from you guys. First for the 79 CM400T and also re-wired three tractors using these connectors.
These are the best.
Would be good to be able to buy the insulators for the bullet terminal separately. I use like to use them on the ring terminal as well.
Fork ring terminals would also be a welcome addition.

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Matt, I have used your marvelous PVC tubing for many areas of the wiring on my 450, along with the harness covers to consolidate all my connections under the gas tank with my "road warrior" headlight to keep the front wiring clean. The gray tubing is great for period correctness, and the quality of both the black and gray is excellent.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry. Already buy a bunch from you guys. First for the 79 CM400T and also re-wired three tractors using these connectors.
These are the best.
Would be good to be able to buy the insulators for the bullet terminal separately. I use like to use them on the ring terminal as well.
Fork ring terminals would also be a welcome addition.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts