Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I've seen this one before somewhere. Maybe on the guys website...
Did you read the service order at the bottom of the page?
$340 diagnostic. Nuts to that...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I think it'll end at a high price and when you add that fee it'll be out of line, it's a nice bike though.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Damn,,, I went out in the garage to make sure that my bike was still there. I think the one you guys remember seeing was mine. It is still out in the garage though in Cincinnati Ohio.
Don[attachment=0:9h7ht99v]rightred.jpg[/attachment:9h7ht99v]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
That thing is gorgeous. Did you acquire it in that condition or did you restore it?

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I restored it. It came to me as a Shriners bike. Painted white with bags, huge horns, extral lights, windshield, high handlebars, and a crash bar.
It was in really nice condition but had that bad paint job.
Don[attachment=0:1oiy3yth]CB350-1.jpg[/attachment:1oiy3yth]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Nice bike Don, awesome job.
The old shriner bike was kinda cool in it's own way too.
The ebay bike looks pretty nice except the wrong front fender on it looks funky(fender is for a 19" wheel)

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Thanks, I rode it around for one season like that. I had it at Mid Ohio for Vintage Days and it got some attention as a Shriner Bike. I love the old tanks and the paint schemes so I had to take it back to something more original. I have painted some but a friend did the parts on this bike for me since the red is candy.
Don

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
That is a '69 model although it's titled as a '70. It's a great example of an unrestored original. The front fender looks stock but there is something odd about how it fits the tire. Maybe the newer tire sized have a lower profile or something.

There is 6 days left and it's already over $1500. I suspect it will go for a good amount and from the looks of it, it will be worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts