Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More stuff left to me by my Dad, from his buy/rehab/sell days in both cars and bikes. Most are in really good shape, one is a little rough. Anyone interested in any of them, make me an offer

82 450 Nighthawk.jpg 83 VT500C Shadow.jpg

84 VF500C Magna.jpg Warranty book QA50 Z50 XR75 TL125 ATC.jpg

79 CB650.jpg 80 CB650C.jpg

80 CX500 Custom.jpg 73 Vega.jpg

74 Chevy C-10.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had a ‘76 Vega wagon. I’m surprised at myself that I admit that on a public forum, but they say “confession is good for the soul”

Best of luck selling!

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should give me $10 for the manual just as penance for both the ownership of one and the admission of it! :lol: :lol: actually, I think it came from the Vega wagon my Mom owned for a couple years back in the early '80s... (my Dad and the used car game)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Tom,

I will check with one of the members of the vintage bike club, as he has a CB650 I think either a 1979 or 1980. I don't know it he has a owners manual for it, yet the bike is an original bike in showroom condition that he acquired from a Honda collector a few years ago.

David

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tom,

I will check with one of the members of the vintage bike club, as he has a CB650 I think either a 1979 or 1980. I don't know it he has a owners manual for it, yet the bike is an original bike in showroom condition that he acquired from a Honda collector a few years ago.

David
Thanks, I appreciate it

·
Registered
167 Posts
Tom,

I checked with my friend and he would like the 79 CB650 and I will take the 82 CB 450 Nighthawk. Send me a PM with what you would like for these two manuals.
Shipping by USPS will be required to Canada and just regular mail is fine.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tom,

I checked with my friend and he would like the 79 CB650 and I will take the 82 CB 450 Nighthawk. Send me a PM with what you would like for these two manuals.
Shipping by USPS will be required to Canada and just regular mail is fine.

Thanks,

David
David - thanks for checking with him. Unfortunately, HT member "intrepid" PMed me on June 8th about the 450 Nighthawk manual and I'll be shipping it to him as soon as I receive payment, sorry. (I knew I should have posted that the 450 manual was sold :( there was so little interest in any of them, I figured no one else would be asking...). I'll PM you about the 650 manual

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update - the '79 CB650 and '82 Nighthawk 450 manuals are sold, all others still available. C'mon, you know you want the '73 Chevy Vega manual for a coffee table piece... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts