Honda Twins banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:!:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
There is only one brand of carb sync tool you should spend money on, Morgan CarbTune.
http://www.carbtune.com/
Guages cannot be accurate, it is not possible.
Close is not good enough for me, I have a CBX with six carburetors and 2 Morgan CarbTune 4 cylinder carb sync tools is the only way to get perfection.
Morgan does sell a twin cylinder CarbTune.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:!:
 

·
Sensei
Joined
·
27,182 Posts
I've used manometers (mercury and water types), Gauges, and the Morgans...You won't be sorry, and you can make back the cost by syncing your buddies bikes....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
I just took delivery of a set of Morgan Carb Tune gauges and they look great. I'll be using them on the Gold Wing in the next few days. I'm getting ready to drill and tap the intake runners on the 450 as well. I'll use 5mm screws to plug them when not in use.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,495 Posts
MNellis said:
I just took delivery of a set of Morgan Carb Tune gauges and they look great. I'll be using them on the Gold Wing in the next few days. I'm getting ready to drill and tap the intake runners on the 450 as well. I'll use 5mm screws to plug them when not in use.
Be sure to use a soft aluminum or copper washer with the screws.........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
tbpmusic said:
Be sure to use a soft aluminum or copper washer with the screws.........
Yup, will do. I also got the carb rebuild kits in today as well. Hopefully, I'll get those finished up this weekend. After that, the motor get mated back up to the frame. They've missed each other. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
I'd love to see the way you go about drilling and tapping those intake runners for the vacuum nipples.. You always do good write-ups so I hope you add this one to your list.. ;) :D


GB :mrgreen:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
I'd love to see the way you go about drilling and tapping those intake runners for the vacuum nipples.. ..... so I hope you add this one to your list.. ;) :D
Sure thing, will do.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,612 Posts
Drilling...tapping...nipples....my ears just pricked up! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:!:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
leethal said:
Drilling...tapping...nipples....my ears just pricked up! :D

Go back to sleep lee :) it's work we are talking about :roll: any new developments on the 360 :?:

Rod from OZ :cool:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top