Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Well this is my second go round in the world of honda twins.. I owned a 72 CB350 a couple of years back. A buddy of mine got me into bikes and the two of us spend the better part of a summer drinking swill and working on our hondas.. I learned a lot about working on these bikes through him.
I had a fairly scary wreck on it (the bolt that holds the front brake stay rattled out and I never noticed. To make a long story short, the front brake locked up moments after i had topped it out.. luckily i was slowing down and was only doing thirty or so when it happened) that left me and the young lady on the back a bit shaken.. So I let the bike sit for some time and ended up having to sell it to make rent a year later..
After being off a bike for some time, I got the bug again as soon as the weather broke.. A 71 CL350 popped up on craigslist, the price was right so here I am.. Spending way too much time combing the internet, working on the bike, and saving to get my liscense back (yeah i know i did things a bit out of order..).
Any way, Ive spent a lot of time on this site the last couple of weeks gathering helpful hints. My hat is off to all of you for creating such a informative and friendly atmosphere here..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where in VA??? I am in PW County. Looking forward to finally start working on bringing my 360 back to life

1 - 7 of 7 Posts