Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about a week prior I noticed that t bogged down real bad anything last 1/3 throttle, maybe even a 1/4...after not using it a handful of days. I chalked it up to most likely the carbs needing cleaned... then on the way home from the gym one day and entering my neighborhood I heard a metal noise from the top end and found this...

I?m not sure if the nut backed off the adjuster and it?s what cause the nipple to fall in? Or vice versa.. any thoughts ? I can only assume I have to remove the top bracket at a min.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Is there a photo attached I can't see? What bike is the issue with?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So in case anyone views this thread in the future for the issue i had, I’d like to finish it off and say I found my left carb fuel needle broke off and that was the culprit. Mine had the 61c but since I needed the bike to go to work for the next day since my wife needs the truck for the kids, I went to the junk yard and found a few needles that were close in a box... so I’m currently using a 55DC fuel needle in the left carb. And honestly, I feel like it runs better lol I have no idea what carb or bike it’s from but it does the job !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts