Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
think I'm finally done building the cam on my 360, after modifying, running, modifying, running, etc etc, I think I came up with the end solution to the problem of the 360 cam bearings. I installed a total of 4 needle roller bearings, two rollers and two thrust, on the cam on my 360, it required machining of the cam, head and valve cover, a narrower oil seal, and an aluminum block off plug, as well as machining two sleeves 20x22mm made of O-1 oil hardening tool steel, machined to spec, hardened and tempered to meet the required RC55-65 hardness for the needle bearings, modifying the oil passages and turning the middle plain bearing into a pressure fed bearing.

in the end, what I learned is that I should just go buy a few spare cb360 parts motors and just let the original shitty bearings fail :D

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Seriously though, you should offer this conversion online at a sensible profit. I recon you would go alright ;)

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
How about a posting a detailed account here on Hondatwins featuring step by step photo instruction :?: (thats IF you took lots of progress pics) You would be doing the 360 community a great service :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts