Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1970 CB350 and there isn't any type of document holder for under the seat (that I know of). I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what and how to mount something under the seat to hold insurance cards, etc. For now I just have them tucked by the corner under the little seat stand bar. I'm afraid they're going to fall out some time. So if you know of a specific fix or option, let me know here. THANKS!

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
A sandwich bag and stick it in the tool box tube works for me.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I carry all the registration and insurance cards for all four of my motorcyces in my wallet. They are never far away from me for any reason.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both good suggestions so far. I really like the tool tube idea. But still looking for seat options. I was thinking maybe a hunting or fishing license holder might work under there. Is there another year of CB350 that has one under the seat that might work on mine?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
You may be able to buy a CB450 document holder and screw it to the bottom of the pan. That's how they were mounted to the 450 anyway. It's just a hinged flat piece of plastic with little edges. Try Ebay.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I think the sandwich bag taped under the seat is the way I would go.
Don

·
Registered
265 Posts
bill of lading sticker/envelopes that you see on boxes. Only removeable once, so get a handful for insurance/registration renewals. Cheap and secure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts