Honda Twins banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the horrendous ground conditions at Prescott, we have reluctantly agreed with the land owners that to go ahead on the 14th / 15th April would be foolish and unsafe. We certainly could not deliver on our promise to give you “Two Amazing Days – One Winning Weekend”

We feel, rather than rely on wishful thinking regarding the ground conditions, it would be better to reschedule to a more favourable time in the year.

We’ve postponed the date to the 16th / 17th June, a very auspicious day for all fathers. What better Father's Day present could you give your dad?

If you've already bought tickets, you should have received an email from us. All advance tickets are valid for the new dates and of course, if you can't now make it, let us know and we will issue a full refund
It's a shame, I was looking forward to this. However, having had to have my car towed out of the mud by a 4x4 a couple of years back, I can see the sense in this postponement.
  • Like
Reactions: nigelrharris03
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.