Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little off-topic - next week I'll be taking my CB450 K5 up to the area of West Milton, Pennsylvania for the annual HTTA (Honda Transverse Twin Association) rally, which runs from the 15th to the 21st this year. I'll be a bit of an outlier this time, since the HTTA is focused on the CX500/GL500 family and I sold my CX500 last year, but the members are very understanding, and every year several people show up on "other" bikes. Quite a few of the members are getting long of tooth like me and just cage it up there to sit on the porch and tell lies to old friends. I'm itching to show off my "time machine", a beautifully restored (not by me) 1972 CB450, now running like a watch. I'll be trailering it up along with a local bud who has a 1980 CX500 Custom and a two-bike trailer that will be invaluable for the trip up and back, since it's guaranteed to rain at least half the duration of the rally. This will be my fifth time at the Amish rally, which has taken place for (I believe) the last 15 or 16 years. Details about it are readily available on the CX500 forum.

Reactions: Rscottp

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Sounds like a good time - post some pictures of the event afterward. Nothing beats a little "bench racing" with the boys surrounded by vintage bikes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts