Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My project 360 didn’t come with tubing so I am starting from scratch. First off, am I correct in assuming that the brass vents on the bottom of the carb bowls need some kind of tubing? Can someone provide a photo of how those tubes are usually configured?

Second, I have learned that a fuel line needs to run between the nipples on the bottom of each tank side. Does that tube run under the frame with the tank sitting on top just ahead of the seat?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,496 Posts
The tubing on the bottom of the carbs connects to the over flows in the bowls, they need to be about a foot and half long each. I tend to run them through holes on the back motor mount and down under the bike so they can drip on the floor. Any good vacuum tube you can get from an auto parts store will work fine as they should very rarely see any fuel in them.

The fuel line between the 2 outlets on the bottom of the tank should be ran under the frame. I use dual acting quick disconnects that you can get from motion pro that way you can remove the tank with out having to drain the tank, just put a set inline on one of the sides where you can get to it easier. They have to be dual shut off like these. https://www.motionpro.com/product/12-0037

They come in several sizes and can be bought in many stores, just linked the people that actually make most of what you are going to find. They are 100% worth the cost.

Far as fuel lines, I'm a fan of clear lines, tygon makes good stuff that stays fairly flexable with age however any correct sized rubber fuel line is fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts