Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The best of both worlds.... CL's pretty much rule ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Re: True insperation!!

Great scene in that movie! That girl was a stone cold stunner!! Pretty much identical (although a little thicker than) to the girl I HAD been seeing lately.. :cry:

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Pretty much identical (although a little thicker than) to the girl I HAD been seeing lately..

In the words of a wise old man...where there's one, there's another... ;)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

I sure hope so. I'll miss this one for sure.. Probably the hottest thing I've ever had the pleasure of "knowing"... ;)

Why is it that all of the uber hot ones are completely batshit crazy??? :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts

GB, give it time. You'll realize their hotness was skin deep but batshit crazy goes right to the bone... I don't miss mine at all. And I got a new pretty girl in my life, so I get to figure out just how crazy she is over time...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

The crazy makes itself apparent fairly quick in my experience.. I just can't make myself date an unnattractive girl (any form of unnattractive) for the life of me. They HAVE TO BE HOT for me to even go for it. It makes no difference if they're a great person inside or not, cuz if I'm not attracted to them then there's nothing keeping me around. I'm shallow I know... :lol:

This may be me...
[attachment=1:28q2f9b1]5614_heading.jpg[/attachment:28q2f9b1]

But this never will be..
[attachment=0:28q2f9b1]shallowhal.jpg[/attachment:28q2f9b1]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

Bird76Mojo said:
I sure hope so. I'll miss this one for sure.. Probably the hottest thing I've ever had the pleasure of "knowing"... ;)

Why is it that all of the uber hot ones are completely batshit crazy??? :lol:

because you cannot possibly have everything in 1 package.

it's a sliding ratio. crazy vs hotness.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

I hear that... I've known about the ratio my whole life, but I think I'd rather keep searching for the complete "package" or just keep going through all of the hot/crazy ones in the meantime... :lol: While not so fullfilling in a life partner sort of sense, they sure are fun on the weekends I AM around.. ;)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

Bird76Mojo said:
I hear that... I've known about the ratio my whole life, but I think I'd rather keep searching for the complete "package" or just keep going through all of the hot/crazy ones in the meantime... :lol: While not so fullfilling in a life partner sort of sense, they sure are fun on the weekends I AM around.. ;)

Honestly, everyone's crazy, it's just finding the one who's annoying habits you can tolerate the most....

Or, so my grandpa told me when I got engaged.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yeah...I like hot girls too.
Here we are out for a ride......ohhhh...she handles so sweet .. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts

[/quote]
Or, so my grandpa told me when I got engaged.[/quote]

Grandpas are smart!

·
Registered
275 Posts

Bird76Mojo said:

Like you, I've always wondered why the hot ones were --- well, like you say BATSHGIT insane!

So, I dated a few fugly ones.

The bad news is, they are also batshigt insane.
The really bad news is, they're harder to get rid of!!
(there is no good news)

There must be one out there. One perfect one, made just for me. I have a strong suspicion she's hiding in a friggin cave somewhere in Mongolia.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
There isn't one out there that's perfect for any of us from my experience. I've done my homework on this. I have the same hopes but they get crushed everytime, so I finally caved into just being a jiggalo for life...

Now the batshit crazy ex is knocked up. Great! :? Mine? Who knows..? :evil:

Use your head guys. I haven't. Obviously.

·
Registered
363 Posts
"No mater how hot a girl is, some guy somewhere is sick of her ****." Every time I ride my motorcycle I thank my vasectomy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Man oh man. I had the perfect one for me; tall, slender, true blond, gorgeous, hot for me, sweet and giving for 3 weeks a month....etc.

I f*cked that up...can't blame anyone.

My new girl, hot, batshit and mean.

but she does that thing with her tongue........ :oops:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Here's my old lady pollishing my 450 motor because I had too many beers to do any good... :D
[attachment=3:2bdnlxhs]IMG_0773.jpg[/attachment:2bdnlxhs]
[attachment=2:2bdnlxhs]IMG_0780.jpg[/attachment:2bdnlxhs]
[attachment=1:2bdnlxhs]IMG_0777.jpg[/attachment:2bdnlxhs]
She broke the dremell in that last one... that look cracks me up every time! :lol:
I think she's hot and my opinion is the only one that matters... (in my opinion ;) )
She is bat $#!^ crazy, but in a good way... (she believes everything I say :roll: )
And best of all, she has a job and all her teeth :mrgreen: .
Sorry for giving my girl props but I do love the crazy b!^c#.
[attachment=1:2bdnlxhs]IMG_0777.jpg[/attachment:2bdnlxhs]
Mat

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mat,
You are the lucky one!
P.S. Is there a larger version of that last picture? ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Brown Bomber said:
Mat,
You are the lucky one!
P.S. Is there a larger version of that last picture? ;)
this. tits or gtfo ;) j/k

Also, for the record you guys are all picky.

I'm a fat kid, I'll take what I can get :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts